Below are a list of updates on the new Membership Portal that new members should be aware of before they register. We are working to rectify these problems as soon as possible.
LAST UPDATED 30 June 2020
- If you are having difficulty accessing the site from your web browser, please be aware the site works on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Latest iOS safari
- If you are having difficulty getting past the ‘join and proceed to checkout’ page then you will need to refresh your cache. You can find a tutorial on how to do this using the following link: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
If this does not work, please try again using the incognito window. You can find a tutorial on how to do this using the following link: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001378.htm
- If you are a person with parental responsibility registering a child, please ensure that you complete your child's details once you have entered your in the parental responsibilty scetion. If you are unsure, please refer to the step-by-step guides and videoes on the website.
- If you are applying for dual roles (if you are a referee and table official OR player and coach) you are required to only pay for the most expensive item. The basket checkout will not automatically calculate this and so you must pay for the full amount of your licenses and then apply for a refund. If you require a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your membership number, the licenses you have paid for and the account number and sort code of the bank account you wish for the refund to be processed into. The refund will take 28 working days to process.
- There is now the functionality to remove products from the basket before heading to the checkout.
- If you are struggling to upload documents onto the portal, please ensure you are either JPEG or PDF
We appreciate many of you are trying to register on the new system and some of you are experiencing difficulties which we are working to resolve with our digital provider. Thank you for your patience and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please continue to report any issues to email@example.com so we can work to improve the service.