Dynamik National Schools Competitions Entry 2017/18
The entries for the 2017/2018 Dynamik National Schools Competitions are now open. Please find the school registration form and player registration forms below and on the Basketball England website. We will need these applications in by Friday 14th July.
Dynamik National Schools Competition Entry form & Dynamik National Schools Competition structures
Please have a look at the documents and ensure that you are happy with all information before registering your school team for next year’s competition.
Some key changes for this year:
- Introduction of a girls only league at the U12 (Year 7) age group.
- U12 Mixed, U14 and U16 Boys Conference will be renamed Co-ed Leagues. This will permit female players to play in this age group with male players, only if there is no female team available for them to play for within their school environment and they are of the correct age, physical and mental ability. When permitting a female player to play within competitions at these two age groups, the education establishment will need to complete a Consultation and Consent Form for each female player. The Waiver would need to be completed during a full consultation meeting with the parents or guardian, with pastoral/Safeguarding or Head of Year, the coach and player to consider physical ability and mental agility/suitability. This form will need to be signed and kept on file with the school and a copy submitted to Basketball England in order to be entered into any competition under the jurisdiction of Basketball England. Therefore that liability will rest with the school under their pastoral and OFSTED regulations and Duty of Care to each female player. The form required can be seen as a related download to the right of this page.
- Premier Male will still be available at the U14, U16 & U19 level. It is important that your team competes in the right level of competition. Premier competitions are for teams that have Regional or National team standard players or have historically made schools finals at that particular age group. U19 Premier competitions are by invitation only and run in partnership with the Association of Colleges (AoC) Sport
- Continuation of U17 competitions
- Set fixture dates, this will be determined by the number of entries and size of pools. Full fixtures and dates to be set once entries are in. Fixtures Live will continue to host the fixtures and results once these become available.
Please access the entry forms above and return via the link electronically. No paper submissions will be accepted. Any queries please direct them to Schools@basketballengland.co.uk or alternatively call 0300 600 1170