Assignr.com is the online portal that we use to assign officials to senior NBL games. You can download the guide below which gives you details on how to use the system as well as some additional requirements about what is required once you receive an assignment.
- Assignr does not allow for specific availability requirements such as ‘only one game per weekend please’ please email the officiating team if you have any requests similar to this for game nominations.
- If you are available for games in a location other than where you live, please advise and the officiating team will endeavour to get you a game.
- If you do not confirm your game by 12pm on the Wednesday before that weekend’s games you will be removed from the game and replaced with another official.
- Fitness test requirements - If you have not completed the fitness test and wish to do so then please contact the officiating team with a date and time of when you plan on running so that we can organise an invigilator. All test should be record and sent to the officiating team for validation
- Rules test requirements – we have no plans to conduct a rules test for those who did not attend the National Officiating Conference. This may change in the future.
- Please keep your personal availability calendar up to date to avoid unnecessary game declines.
- You will be expected to travel the shortest route to each game you are assigned and also together with your co official if this option proves to be cheaper. If you do not have the address details for your partners please contact the officiating department directly.
- If a game tip shows as 12:12 on Assignr this means there has been no confirmation as to what the tip time is at that point.
- If there is a discrepancy with the details on Assignr to the details on the Basketball England website, the website takes precedent over the details on Assignr. Please contact the competitions department direct so that any corrections can be made.